Health Certificates

Interstate Health Certificate

Traveling with your pets? It’s important to check each state’s requirements prior to traveling outside of the state with your pets. Most states require a health certificate for each pet that you are traveling with. If you need a health certificate, please complete the form, and e-mail it to us at (or bring it with you to your pet’s next appointment).

Download: Health Certificate Form

Traveling Health Certificate

To see if the state you are traveling through requires a health certificate, please visit the Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service Pet Travel page from the U.S. Department of Agriculture.

*We do not do health certificates for pets traveling to Hawaii or other countries.